Ramblings on life as I attempt to grasp a better understanding of God and how He is connected with It.

7.11.2008

Freelance Graphic Artist At Large


I love all this web stuff. My summer classes (Hebrew 3 and 4...) have managed to suck up most of my time this summer, when I could have been blogging. Deonna and I have been struggling a little financially this year, and it would just be awesome if we could bring in some more income. 

Eureka! 

Long have I tossed around the thought of being a "freelance graphic designer," and these last few days I have taken a step forward in that direction. Proud of myself. I figure I have a college degree in Visual Communications, and I have completed two church sign designs which I've worked on while in school, and while keeping 20 hours a week at HPT. So, if I ever get the opportunity to do some graphics work on the side, that would be splendid. I could take a break from some of these exegetical papers on Ruth. 

Thus, I have created a website to promote k.reed•graphics, my endeavor at beginning some freelance work as a graphic artist. Design has been a hobby of mine for a while now, and I thought doing something like this might give me some more opportunity to fine tune my talents. It took me a while to find a provider where I could create and display my very own website without paying a penny, but after a couple days search, I found one. Which really just means that for my website's url I've got some random phrase like, "synthasite." But hey, that's pretty much the Bomb for all I care.



Anyway, check out my website:  http://kreeddesign.synthasite.com/


No comments: